Psychologically Informed Environments
PIES, Psychologically Informed Environments
HR, Induction & General Business Skills
Psychologically Informed Environment training enables us to shape services to the needs of the service user. Envionmental changes are examined as well as behaviour such as language and communication style.
- What a Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE) means
- How we implement a PIE successfully in the workplace
- How we can take steps to improve the environmental impact on customers and staff
- Ways we can support and develop staff to develop the PIE’s approach
- How the PIE’s approach can improve relationships with our customers
- The positive outcomes that the PIE’s approach should yield
Contact us for further information, an on-site demonstration or any other aspects of our development approach.