What we do
eLearning WMB - makers of the Open eLMS system and services - help organisations to improve the knowledge and skills of their learners both in the corporate and education sectors.
The Open eLMS systems and services adopt a user centred design which makes it possible to deliver powerful learning solutions from Information Management Systems to learning creation without any fuss. We challenge you to find a more comprehensive and user-friendly approach to learning!
We work with hundreds of the companies from some of the world's largest and some smaller ones too to provide the perfect learning solutions for them.
Why choose us?
Any decision to adopt eLearning WMB's Open eLMS products and services is usually attributable to two factors: comprehensiveness of our solutions and ease of use.
'Comprehensiveness' and 'Ease of Use' set us apart
The Open eLMS suite of services provides everything you will need to produce, run and manage learning. The Open eLMS system provides an unparalleled service covering:
- Learning Management
- Performance Management
- Library of Learning
- Online Authoring Software
- Bespoke Development
- Video Conferencing Learning
Ease of Use
The Open eLMS suite of services has been designed by qualified ergonomists to be the ultimate in ease of use. Ease of use is characterised by:
- Learner interfaces easy to use like Netflix
- Management interfaces role specific (no need for training - just follow prompts)
- elearning creation more sophisticated than Storyline and Captivate but easier to use than PowerPoint
We recommend the following podcast made by BML Digital on business transformation for a more deeper look into the passion we put into good design and Open eLMS. Click here to listen!
Please don't just take our word for it, see this recent review of Open eLMS from industry gurus - Learning Light.
At eLearning WMB we are not simply in business to make a profit, instead we aim to make a difference. Our core values of honesty, fairness and inclusion are inherent in what we supply and how we treat people (clients and employees). Steps taken by the company include
- Creation of free learning resources to help society (e.g. free Coronavirus Awareness, Black Lives Matter etc. elearning)
- We pay suppliers on receipt of invoice - we understand that waiting terms can kill small suppliers
- 20% of all profits are shared by employees - one of the reasons why our staff generally are long standing
- Sponsorship of local sports teams, encouraging young people to adopt a healthy lifestyle
- Encourage a diverse and inclusive atmosphere at work where everyone can thrive regardless of their sex, race, sexual orientation etc.
- eLearning WMB are committed to combating climate change, with 1% of all online sales going towards CO2 extraction and an opt in scheme encouraging a 5% donation of salaries to climate charities.
Please feel free to contact us for our code of ethics for further information.
Innovating since 2003
Although the management team have been together since 1993, eLearning WMB was formed in 2003. Since then, a lot has changed ...
2003: eLearning WMB is founded
2003: Open eLMS V1 is launched
2005: Open eLMS Creator (formerly Jackdaw) authoring tool is launched
2009: Open eLMS for Business is launched
2014: Maidenhead HQ opens as company grows
2016: Open eLMS for Apprenticeships (formerly Apprentix) is launched to cater for apprenticeship delivery
2019: All eLearning WMB products fall underneath the Open eLMS brand.
2020: Open eLMS for Schools, Colleges and University is created
2020: Open eLMS Live Launched